Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Outing sushi king and starbuck.lol


suhi king rm2 bonanza..classic..
lol..remember the days in form 6 v practically eat the whole bonanza period
and some friends is using weird technique by just eating the topping.
what a memory.


green tea. unlimited supply.lol. but that day don't have cold tea.sobzz


sushi anyone? somehow the sushi we ate is not that good cause the rice is just not sticky enough
however we still manage to eat hell lot of sushi
and never forget logic called me and when heard me say sushi king
he fly to ipoh parade in super speed.
RM40 total .i love rm2 bonanza.





Right after the sushi, we went Starbucks.
Logic ordered choclate chip i think and me and jazz ordered full tea leaf latte


Full Tea Leaf Latte
btw, its too milky and it's not my cup of tea

sipping every single drop .its exorbitantly priced.

still sipping.
logic..say cheese..nah,too slow..
his mouth was filled with the drinks.lol
so enjoy


ya...i am reading newspaper. im educated..hahaha



nice picture with the shades..taken by jazz herself


i like this pic..


3 of us...awwwwwww

3 of us again..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww



me and logic..1st time take picture together i think..lol
appreciate it a lot.

hope we will be able to hang out more..
hope u all can join me as well..







2 comments:

  1. So fuckin cheap the sushi.lol.
    Treat me when im back. I'll remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no...aint gona treat u..u earn ausie dollars, shud be u treating me man

    ReplyDelete